Senior Business Operations Manager
Internet Brands is looking for a Senior Business Operations Manager to manage a complex lead platform and portfolio of vital reports that support our business. You will partner with senior business and technology members to steward key initiatives within our strategic road-map, serving as air-traffic control for specific key operations in our business.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a highly analytical and you have good business acumen with a perfect mix of prioritization genius and organization prowess. You see the big picture, you quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and you drive results. While you know all of the methodologies, tools and tricks of the trade, you know that reaching the right outcome is far more important than your obsession with status reports. Your role is to keep things moving and provide valuable insight through data.
- General management of a highly complex lead platform.
- Work with product, business, and development teams to effectively drive initiatives forward.
- Work with internal development team to execute against business requirements.
- Understand and “own” critical operational reporting.
- Be hands on, using analytical and reporting skills to provide valuable business insight.
- Keep business owners up to date on the status of initiatives.
- Provide operational oversight of several business processes.
- Oversee and mentor one (1) reporting analyst.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a business operations or data reporting/analytical role.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to provide valuable business insight.
- Strong understanding of the development process.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Consumer facing web company experience is a big plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Economics, Applied Statistics, or related fields.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Business Operations, Analytics, Data Reporting, Web, Online