Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries. iMatrix has small company stability with a start up energy.
iMatrix is currently seeking a Media Specialist. The successful candidate for this position will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be reasonable, responsible, mature, and professional.
- You will deliver a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will assist with scheduling the video shoot, communicating with the client during the revision process, and seeing the project to the end while providing a great client experience.
- Eliminate the complexities of the initial video creation and build confidence in our services.
- Assist with setting up video distribution channels and video syndication including YouTube and Google+.
- Provide monthly reporting and analytical data from AdWords.
- Ensure Media service is being delivered in a timely manner and no client is left behind.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- In order to expedite the Media process, you will assign work to teammates in a manner that is respectful and fair.
- Understand, navigate, and utilize ticketing, billing, and proprietary systems.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- We clearly define high standards and expectations and you will be expected to live up to and surpass them every day.
- Basic HTML and web site management
- Basic AdWords management
- Assist client with questions regarding their ad campaigns, video production, and website.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Basic understanding of video production and editing is preferred.
- Basic understanding of AdWords is a preferred.
- Photoshop and HTML experience is required.
- Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to think and act quickly in order to inspire confidence and a positive first impression of our business.
- Exercise your autonomy to solve problems quickly without expecting to have your hand held.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Solid experience with email, the Internet, and Microsoft Office products.
- Should have a high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to “read between the lines” and give the client what they need and want, not just what they ask for.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Media Specialist, Online Media, Video Production, Creative, TV, Web, YouTube, Social Media, Editing, Video, HTML, Creation, San Diego, SD, Internet, Technical, Writing, Producer