El Segundo-based Internet Brands is seeking a mission-oriented team player to join our in-house corporate recruiting operation. This is an entry-level full-cycle recruiting role requiring grit, energy, and timely problem solving. Join us as we support the continued evolution of an established, highly profitable, and rapidly growing tech and online media company.
Some core responsibilities:
- Hire quality candidates with speed and accuracy.
- Make meaningful and valid connections between candidates and opportunities.
- Problem solve open positions with hiring managers and recruiting leadership.
- Research and nurture sustainable candidate pools to draw out quality talent.
- Have structured conversations with candidates to assess knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Learn how an online media company works.
A few profile essentials:
- High likeability, friendliness, and humility.
- Energy, hustle, and accountability.
- Can naturally craft a compelling story.
- Discernment and intuition.
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- An instinct for collaboration and partnership.
- A focused desire to simply get stuff done.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.