Internet Brands is looking for an In-House Corporate Recruiter to perform recruitment for various positions available within the organization. We are growing rapidly and need your help to find great talent!
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye and insight for talent, be a master of process while remaining flexible and adaptable, and have the ability and creativity to generate tons of candidate flow for open positions.
- Responsible for full-cycle candidate management.
- Partner with Lead Recruiters and hiring managers to assure consistency with business goals, filling positions in a timely manner.
- Partner with sourcing team to ensure they have the appropriate information for open positions.
- Interview and screen potential candidates to ensure they meet employment and position qualifications.
- Record and communicate recruiting updates and metrics to hiring managers and various stakeholders.
- Engage social media to market positions and enhance Internet Brands' online presence.
- Keep up-to-date and informed regarding recruiting best practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards, and competition.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Some recruiting experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Process and detail oriented.
- High energy, positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.