Internet Brands is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team.
- Create insightful, easy to understand visualizations that provide performance, trending and benchmarking analysis to meet business needs.
- Simplify and automate reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities; build solutions to have maximum scale and self-service ability by partners.
- Support the business with time-critical data analyses, insights and recommendations.
- Performing ADVANCED analysis of web traffic, email engagement, and app engagement data to understand and measure the success of programs, including click through analysis, retention, re-engagement and A/B testing.
- Become a subject matter data (and business) expert related to appointed areas of responsibility.
- Apply a broad range of analytical approaches, from back-of-envelope approximations to what-if scenarios, to deep dives, uncovering patterns in order to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Highly Proficient (1+ years, 2 Preferred) with creating, maintaining, and optimizing BI tools like Tableau workbooks
- Highly Proficient (1+ years, 2 Preferred) in using SQL for data analysis and reporting
- Experience (1+ years, 2 Preferred) in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Advanced Excel skills are required. Must be proficient with advanced analytic functions such as vlookup, named ranges, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data to generate customer insights
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.