Martindale-Hubbell’s 140-year-plus history began in 1868, when lawyer and businessman James B. Martindale first published The Martindale Directory. Its stated purpose was "to furnish to lawyers, bankers, wholesale merchants, manufacturers, real estate agents, and all others...the address of one reliable law firm, one reliable bank, and one reliable real estate office in every city in the United States..." Today, Martindale-Hubbell offers solutions for both professional and consumer markets. Our online destinations contain profiles for over one million lawyers and firms in the United States, Canada and 160 other countries, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool.
We are looking for a PHP Developer with at least 3 years of industry experience to join our digital technology team to focus on back-end solutions.
You will be expected to work comfortably or be knowledgeable with the following tools and languages:
- Object-orientated PHP5
- Experience with PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter or a general understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience with plugin and theme development for WordPress
- Familiarity with PHP ORM's such as Eloquent or RedBeanPHP
- RESTful API Experience (and experience with PHP cURL library)
- Experience with Command Line based PHP scripting.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL and/or Oracle Databases
- HTML and current CSS styling
- Linux command line, BASH, and writing shell scripts
- Subversion or GIT source code management tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical specifications.
- Experience with Vagrant and Oracle Virtual Box is a plus.
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.‰ÛÜ
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.