Martindale-Nolo is seeking a driven, self-starting Account Manager to further develop our client services and support functions. Our Account Managers are responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success using Martindale-Nolo’s existing advertising websites and software. We value confident, detail-oriented individuals that arrive at Martindale-Nolo each day with a positive attitude.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage an average of 125-250 clients while providing the highest level of customer service and support.
- Provide education and develop opportunities on Martindale-Nolo products and services.
- Maximize and grow a book of business with target opportunities for up-selling/cross-selling additional Martindale-Avvo products and services.
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting clients in the optimization of their Martindale-Nolo profile and advertising.
- Responsible for turning cancellation requests into retained clients.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics and historical trends.
- Maintain existing relationships with a focus of continuously building new business.
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Martindale-Nolo customers to the highest degree.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Background in client management, customer services, or sales.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, along with other technical suites.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.