Senior Customer Success Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to join one of our fastest growing affiliates, Demandforce.
Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing.
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall health and retention of Demandforce mid market accounts. You will be expected to onboard accounts, proactively reach out to improve health based on Gainsight triggers, conduct quarterly/annual business reviews, and have renewal/cancel and pre-cancel conversations with Demandforce clients.
- Partner with our clients, delivering business outcomes and great experiences
- Build and nurture relationships with Key Executive Stakeholders
- Be a trusted advisor to end users, ensuring clients derive maximum value from their investment
- Develop strategic plans to effectively and efficiently move existing clients to their desired outcomes (retention) and grow revenue (upsell), or prospect into new departments (cross-sell)
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Lead projects from implementation to business results, leveraging partners, internal and client resources to get things done
- Mentor Associate CSMs
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to Creative Solutions
- Taking current procedures and finding the gap, creating a solution for the team
- Building SOPs for creative solutions
- Deep customer empathy.
- Customer experience champion.
- Ability to have difficult conversations with customers.
- Understanding of competitive landscape.
- 2-4 years of work experience in Customer Success
- Impressive communication abilities
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to develop strategies on assigned accounts that lead to the adoption of existing technology solutions and new capabilities as they launch
- Ability to work in an evolving, high growth environment and be a team player
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- BA/BS or Equivalent (MBA/Master preferred)
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.