Director of Recruiting
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Recruiting. This position is responsible for developing and implementing system-wide recruitment strategies in support of the full talent acquisition life cycle to attract, hire and retain top talent. The Director will lead, and mentor a high-performing team of recruiting professionals.
- Oversee a team of Recruiters working on various levels of exempt and non-exempt roles within the organization.
- Partner with senior leaders and executives to develop short and long term staffing strategies.
- Implement and recommend best practices for sourcing and advertising open requisitions.
- Provide insight on industry trends, jobs, salaries, and other recruiting topics.
- Negotiate agency contracts and develop new agency relationships.
- Mentor and develop recruitment staff by providing goals, objectives and training.
- At least 5 years of full-cycle recruiting management experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Self starter with a strong ability to lead.
- Experience in sourcing, recruitment, and selection of exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Competency or behavioral interviewing expertise.
- Demonstrated success in strategic sourcing including internet sourcing and direct candidate contact.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, able to act independently.
- Software/online media experience a plus.
- Proficient in using ATS systems (Jobvite a plus).
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.