Client Relationship Manager
Avvo is looking for stellar Client Relations Manager (CRM) who is passionate about the Client Experience and Employee Development. We are looking for the right candidate to further develop our Account Management function. This position will grow Avvo’s Account Managers and ultimately drive revenue growth and reduce churn in selected territories. We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage a team of Account Managers responsible for increasing monthly reoccurring revenue (MRR) from our existing client base and minimizing churn.
- Maximize territory performance by analyzing key business metrics, creating tactical solutions, and assisting with execution as necessary to achieve consistent results.
- Continuously develop team members through routine goal setting, genuine mentorship, and excellent coaching.
- Resolve unique and complex client management situations in a timely manner with poise.
- Be proactive in driving business advancements both within the Services Organization as well as across Avvo at large through collaboration and creativity with a focus on driving recurring and measured results.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- At least two years of sales experience with a proven track record of driving revenue as a top producer.
- Outstanding leadership capabilities which empowers those in proximity.
- Excellent analytical skills with an affinity toward leveraging data in unique interesting ways.
- Stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational capabilities.
- Strong ability to perform under pressure in the midst of changing business dynamics.
- Compensation includes competitive base salary plus commission.
Avvo is located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
In addition to our awesome culture, we offer a competitive benefit package, free legal advice, an ORCA card, up to three weeks of vacation your first year - and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.