We are looking for a zealous Marketing Associate to support the Marketing department for our Apartments division in its primary and administrative duties. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the right person for this role is someone who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment, and someone who has a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. This person should be a self-starter, have a high attention to detail, and be able to follow through on projects from start to finish, always with an eye toward improvement and innovation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities, including tradeshows and conferences.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Educational background in Marketing or proven experience in a marketing focused discipline.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Familiarity with marketing automation software a plus (Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo...etc.).
- Wordpress website development experience highly desired.
- Experience with creative content generation software a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Gimp, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.