Internet Brands, Inc. is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in the automotive, careers, home, money and business, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions. Internet Brands' sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards.
As the analytics arm of Internet Brands, we help our clients and our products realize their potential. Helping understand the customer behavior and traits is at the core of what we do. A team of 8 members, we are analogous to a start-up center with hands on responsibility for every member.
Education and Experience:
- Tech/B.E. / MSc Statistics
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Business Intelligence and Tableau Dashboard development
Shift Timings: 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM IST
About the position:
The selected candidate(s) will work on following:
- Dashboard designing and development for internal and client-based projects
- Provide technical services related to analysis, design, build, performance tuning, testing and integration of all components of the Business Intelligence solution (primarily Tableau based) in conjunction with other project team members on a specific client engagement and internal analyses
- Opportunity to independently execute and lead analytical projects and assignments
- Data preparation, data visualizations and transformations through Tableau, SQL, R, Python and other analytical tools.
Technical Skills needed:
- Good hands-on expertise in Advanced SQL along with Tableau expertise is a must.
- Experience with data manipulation in SQL environment is a must
- Working knowledge of stored procedures, Triggers, Mergers, joins
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex challenges in clear and concise terms and translate to a technical design and solution
- Ability to create, read, understand, and interpret Data Models. Data transformation and exploratory analysis skills based on R or Python
- Understanding basic Analytical concept (users, sessions,) and CRM logic (user profile management).
- Willing to learn and try new things proactively
- Need very good expertise in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiarity with business analysis and statistical modelling is good to have
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.