Martindale-Avvo is looking for a Workforce Manager to join our dynamic New Providence, NJ, team! This newly created role will join our growing Call Center to optimize staffing through workforce planning, scheduling and agent performance management tools across Call Centers in multiple locations. The Workforce Manager will project staffing needs based on volume forecasts, respond quickly to the needs of the business while managing and reporting productivity gains for re-engineering initiatives.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- 5 plus years prior experience in a workforce management role.
- Detailed knowledge of workforce planning tools specific to scheduling and agent performance
- Knowledge and depth of experience with Call Center Staffing software
- CRM and Telecom (VoIP) experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate at all levels via oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present and collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pivot quickly and produce output in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with advanced Excel and Google Suite and other reporting tools
The Role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Projecting staffing needs and allocating effectively between various Call Centers
- Expanding and/or implementing workforce scheduling tools for call center agents and managing to optimize coverage and performance
- Working with Call Center management, monitoring performance to ensure agents are in the right place to ensure staffing is fully optimized
- Producing reports to show overall call center and individual agent performance to ensure coverage is being considered
- Conducting weekly planning meetings with operational leaders
- Working with vendors and other providers to ensure goals are met
- Keeping the team up to date with any upcoming plans or challenges
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.