Net Driven, a Scranton, Pennsylvania-based tech startup success story, is now accepting applications for a Marketing Coordinator. This fast-growing technology company was founded in 2007 by local tire and auto service business owner, Pat Sandone III of Sandone Tire, and quickly became the most trusted website provider within the tire & automotive industry. After experiencing over 100% growth year-over-year, Net Driven was acquired in 2015 by the multi-million dollar new media company, Internet Brands; based in Los Angeles, CA.
Net Driven helps small and medium-sized businesses thrive in the internet economy by providing websites and internet marketing solutions to independently owned tire and automotive repair shops throughout North America. Net Driven has formed over 60 different partnerships within the tire and automotive space with major manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and trade associations, including Fortune 50 companies. We employ some of the region’s most influential minds in technology, SEO, internet marketing, and web design. Now part of the Internet Brands family, we are eagerly seeking motivated individuals with a desire to grow with us and become part of our success story.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help aid marketing efforts at Net Driven, a part of Internet Brand Automotive vertical. This position will help with the development and execution of Marketing campaigns as well as the day-to-day department needs. The right person for this role is someone who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment and someone who has a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. This person should be a self-starter, have
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Organization and execution on Email Marketing Campaigns within Pardot.
- Setup email campaign distribution lists via Salesforce.
- Use Form Assembly to prepopulate fields on form submissions.
- Create landing pages as CTA’s for various email campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage all tradeshow activities including shipping and travel.
- Management of Marketing inventory and swag in preparation for trade shows.
- Craft copy for email communications and collateral.
- Coordinate Marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with Marketing plans.
- Manage and improve B2B lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Work with Marketing Manager to take responsibility for brand management and identity.
- Monitor and track the effectiveness of Marketing communications
- Create a wide range of different Marketing materials enabling sales team success.
- Work closely with Product team and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective communication to ensure all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of Marketing objectives.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with a large organization
- Strong creative Marketing skills
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Design background is a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer