Inside Sales Representative
Martindale-Nolo is looking for Inside Sales Representatives to sell our popular lead generation program to small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Our services gives lawyers the ability to contribute to their network. This is a full sales cycle role; from prospecting their own leads to closing the deal. The ideal candidate should be motivated to work independently prospecting and making B2B calls. They will need to have 1+ years' experience with cold calling and lead generation, and the ability to quickly build rapport with potential clients. This is an inside sales hunter position, no post-sale account management or outside sales. This is a phone-heavy role; the right person will be comfortable making 50 or more calls per day.
We also offer an extensive training program where one will learn about the industry you'll be selling to, finding the right prospects, how to engage, how to deal with rejections and objections, and also going over basics in communications such as tonality and how to actively listen to prospects. You'll get a chance to really improve your sales approach and leadership abilities to help you grow in our company. Training is one week and you will be on the sales floor by the end of the week.
This position also offers a lucrative, uncapped monthly commission plan in addition to a base salary. We offer full benefits, generous PTO and paid holidays, and other excellent benefits (onsite gym, employee discounts, and commuter spending accounts).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Conducting online demos.
- Consult with the client regarding lead generation strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline by maintaining accurate and complete information using Salesforce.
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Closing deals.
- 1 or more years of successful sales experience, B2B experience highly desired.
- Hunter mentality.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
What you can expect from this position:
- Meaningful work that makes a difference for your customer.
- Working with a recession proof, high growth industry.
- Competitive compensation program.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.