Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is seeking a Data Analyst to join our New Providence based Operations team! The Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining, analyzing and reporting key production metrics for departmental strategic planning needs, forecasts, product impact assessments, performance, and reports as requested by other areas of the company.
Due to COVID-19, this position will be temporarily remote. When permitted to resume in-office work, this position will require a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ office.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for data driven intelligence reports.
- Determine and report on CSOPs trends based on data analysis; recommend changes based on findings.
- Perform regular and ad hoc SQL reporting, and other database reporting from various business systems (i.e JIRA, Salesforce)
- Develop and test requirements aimed at automating key tasks; liaise with other departments and vendors as part of development.
- Use data visualization tools to present findings and trends to stakeholders and consult on courses of action.
- Assess the quality, accuracy and completeness of data/reports; work with internal CSOPs areas to resolve discrepancies.
- Identifies operational performance gaps and works with business teams to close the gaps.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in data analysis, mathematics, statistics, or a closely related field.
- Strong technical skills, including high proficiency in writing SQL queries, and ability to develop simple shell scripts.
- Experience creating dashboards, or visual reports.
- Prior experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet short deadlines and turn around information in a timely manner.
- Ability to translate and communicate data into actionable business information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.