We're looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join our team!
- Assist in data entry of new hires and terminations
- Assist in processing manual checks for terminated employees
- Research employee payroll inquires or answers Kronos questions through the ticketing system
- Processes all annual merits and increases
- Calculates special & retroactive payments
- Assist with other special projects as required
- Assist in the review of bi-weekly and commission payrolls
- Minimum 1 to 2 year of Payroll / Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or finance
- Kronos Time & Attendance system
- Experience in administration of any Time & Attendance system
- Great follow-through skills, and good with math and logic
- Great customer service mindset
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate in written form
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment and software including Google Docs & Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary applications as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work overtime if needed.
- Understanding details of full payroll processes
- Assist in training of new Payroll Assistant
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.