Sales Development Representative
San Francisco based, Demandforce, Inc. is a leading online marketing and communication software service. We help local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services.
You're an A player who's willing to do anything for that BIG opportunity. You're a quick study, tenacious on the phone, and looking for a shot at launching your sales career. You love to compete; you live for the thrill of the win and are ready to slay the competition. You're hungry and prepared to hit the ground running as soon as you start at Demandforce.
What you'll do:
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers.
- Tee up leads that will turn into business through persistency.
- We have a comprehensive training program and you will be mentored by one of our top notch Account Executives.
- Heavy cold calling volume (75+ outbound a day).
This describes you:
- Assertive and persuasive.
- Great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature.
- If you can produce, you will get paid… well!
- With the right experience and skill set you will rise to the top and gain promotional opportunities.
- New verticals are opening NOW and leadership will be needed.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.