Sales Operations Analyst
Founded in 2003, our mission is to help small businesses thrive in an evolving and increasingly complex connected world. We believe small business is the lifeblood of any economy and we are proud to play a part in creating sustainable growth for the people and communities that use our product. Our goal is to provide customers with an easy to use technology to help build stronger client relationships and reclaim more time to focus on what they love: their craft.
Who We Need:
Demandforce’s Sales Operations team is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst who is excited to join us in supporting our Sales team with the data, reporting, and operational resources that will maximize their success. The role will be challenging, and will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, data-based, customer-oriented environment.
- 3 - 5 years of quantitative/financial/analytical experience.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business or other quantitative discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets spreadsheets.
- Collaborative and interactive approach to communication.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with commission calculations/design.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Analyst, this member of our Sales Operations team will be responsible for fulfilling the the data, reporting, resource, and operational requests that enable our Sales team to make important tactical and strategic decisions. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly commissions calculations.
- Dashboarding and reporting via Salesforce, Excel, and/or Google Sheets:
- Creation, implementation, user training, and maintenance
- Communication of key insights to Sales team leaders
- Fulfillment of ad hoc requests from…
...Sales team leaders for...
■ new data, analysis, lead assignments, reports, and dashboards.
■ answers to questions about existing dashboards, reports, quotas, commissions, sales processes, calculations, Salesforce field logic, and more.
...Sales agents for...
■ custom quote creation.
■ assistance processing multi-location deals.
■ Salesforce record merges.
...Sales agents and Sales team leaders for...
■ assistance resolving Salesforce issues.
- Triage issues identified by the Sales team
- Work with multiple departments (Sales, Finance, Billing, Marketing, Customer Success, IT, Salesforce Development, etc.) to resolve issues
- Liaison between the Sales and Salesforce Development teams for projects, updates, and requests
- Sales territory management
- Operational project design and management (typically with regard to our business applications)
- Practical application of learned business understanding
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.