Partnership Manager, Health
Internet Brands is seeking a full-time Partnership Manager to contribute to the growth of our Health brands like Demandforce and WebMD.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Secure partnerships with national and large regional health care players to buy patient leads generated on WebMD in targeted areas of practice (e.g., LASIK, hearing aids, weight loss surgery).
- Research industry segments to identify prospects and make contact.
- Negotiate pricing and integration terms with buyers.
- Lead new Health integration partnerships with patient management systems (PMS) across multiple brands, to drive greater software integration market coverage.
- Drive new lead acquisition through co-marketing programs with existing and new association and PMS integration partners.
- Lead the definition and execution of marketing programs with marketing teams across multiple brands.
- Lead the tracking and attribution of all co-marketing programs.
- Create a calendar of co-marketing programs to support all co-marketing partnerships and work with brand teams to integrate BD programs into brand calendars.
- Lead the creation of new referral partnerships from integration and co-marketing partners.
- Lead the definition and execution of referral partner programs with partners and sales teams.
- Manage incentive tracking and fulfillment for referral partnerships.
- Provide new partnership opportunity analyses in various defined vertical markets.
- Manage partner revenue reporting and approvals with Finance
- Manage contract approvals and updates for existing and new partnerships.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.