We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead all marketing efforts for our Apartments Division. This position will head up the development and execution of marketing campaigns as well as the day-to-day department needs. The right person for this role is someone who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative environment and someone who has a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. This person should be a self-starter, have a high attention to detail, be able to follow through on projects from start to finish, and have a can do attitude and an eye towards innovation.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the Division and activities within the marketing department
- Contributing toward the marketing strategy for the company in line with Divisional growth objectives
- Coordinating B2B marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Developing and Overseeing the Division’s marketing budget
- Coordinating and managing all tradeshow activities
- Creating and publishing of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing B2C promotional campaigns
- Managing and improving B2B lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and identity
- Preparing online, print, and email marketing campaigns, both B2B and B2C
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials enabling sales team success
- Working closely with Product team and assisting with new product launches
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all relevant Divisional functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for Divisional marketing
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with a large organization
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Design background a plus
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.