Associate .NET Developer
Internet Brands and Ngage a variety of organizations and high-end service providers build their sales pipeline and increase their revenue by converting website traffic into pre-qualified leads. Ngage utilizes a unique live chat operating tool, service, and approach to convert web visitors and consumers into contacts for our clients.
We are currently looking for a .NET developer to join our existing development team and help design and develop our web-based ASP.NET chat application and associate Windows Forms applications.
- Design, build and maintain .NET web-based applications with the Microsoft MVC, Microsoft OWIN/Katana, .NET frameworks (versions 4.0 and above), Microsoft SQL Server and a talent for web GUI design.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration in an agile environment.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-2 Years of ASP.NET / C# experience with an emphasis on systems development including system design.
- Strong demonstrated experience with web development using the MVC and OWIN/Katana frameworks with C# as the language of choice.
- Experience with web GUI design.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and developing database-driven .NET applications.
- Familiar with the programming concepts of asynchronous callbacks, events, socket programming, multithreading, parallel processing, file parsing, and encryption.
- Familiar with networking concepts such as firewalls, TCP, HTTP.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio.
- Git version control system experience desired.
- Jira issue and project tracking experience desired.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.