Tier 1 Customer Service Representative
Demandforce is currently seeking an outstanding Tier 1 Customer Support Representative position. The position will work from the El Segundo office in an energy-filled startup environment, with a motivated team that is getting results and having fun. This role will provide direct support to our business customers, and be a key asset in the future growth of the company. The position reports to the Sr. Customer Care Manager.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate empathy, be passionate about helping customers, and resolve technical issues for both internal and external customers. This role requires the ability to explain business initiatives and goals in layman's terms.
- Answer customer/technical/billing support calls.
- Knowledge in Salesforce and/or Jira.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone occasionally (outbound calls).
- Submit trouble tickets.
- Effectively communicate resolution to customers (oral & written).
- Assist with heavy data entry.
- Provide assistance to direct supervisor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical background, including troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), including the ability to explain very technical concepts in layman’s terms.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance while remaining calm and focused.
- Experience in operating in a ticket-based support system.
- Some administration experience with either Linux or Microsoft Windows.
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with customers in a non-scripted technical environment.
- Windows OS environment skills (XP, Vista, 7, 200X Server).
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.