District Manager - Miami, Tampa, or Orlando
Internet Brands is currently looking for an energetic, outgoing individual to join our outside sales force as a District Manager in our CarsDirect.com Automotive Division.
We are looking for proven professionals AND highly motivated salespeople.
We currently have an opening in Miami, Tampa, Orlando, and the surrounding area.
We expect our Outside District Managers to:
- Develop and cultivate new dealer prospects in their assigned region(s).
- Promote and sell our online advertising solutions / programs across our automotive network of over 100 properties.
- Initiate and manage dealer relationships that produce high volume vehicle sales.
- Create customized advertising solutions / programs for our dealer partners based on their individual and / or regional needs.
- Work with our experienced and award-winning marketing division (including our growing number of automotive forums and websites) to promote a suite of dealer programs and division-wide initiatives.
- Provide outstanding dealer customer service and regular account maintenance.
Our Outside Sales Representatives will demonstrate:
- Excellent customer relations that include strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal), and an ability to organize and present compelling sales presentations to one or more individuals.
- Aptitude to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Two (2) years minimum experience in sales–success with outside sales a plus.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish established sales and marketing goals.
- Dependable, honest, and detail-oriented behaviors.
- A professional appearance and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong industry knowledge and local dealership familiarity are desired.
- Work with operations to track and optimize account performance.
- A valid driver's license, insurance, and renewal is required.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.