B2B Marketing Campaign Manager
iMatrix is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for businesses. Our suite of online marketing solutions includes professionally designed and managed websites, advanced SEO, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, and social media management.
The B2B Marketing Campaign Manager will manage all automation marketing efforts supporting the growth of the iMatrix brands within the chiropractic, veterinary and eye care verticals. This individual will design & construct breakthrough B2B lead growth and customer retention automation solutions with Pardot, Salesforce.com & other automation tools, and closely collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams. The role will focus on the flawless execution of day-to-day operations, architecture of automation campaigns, email segmentation and deployment, and forward-thinking strategic projects. The role requires excellent organizational skills, as well as a strong eye for detail. You will report on pipeline and campaign performance, measure ROI, optimize for efficiency and identify any leakage across the marketing and sales funnel.
- Design & manage marketing automation solutions and conversion optimization across the entire lead flow for all B2B marketing channels including email, SEM, content marketing channels, and social media
- Design and manage automation (Pardot) workflows and execute highly targeted campaigns including emails, landing pages, and other marketing assets
- Develop lead scoring and nurture streams to drive quality leads to sales and manage the lead flows through Salesforce.com
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Pardot-based campaigns (including landing pages, forms, and reports) for lead management, lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Develop automation solutions to address customer retention & feature adoption
- Work with designers and developers to create web pages, landing pages, and emails
- Define & execute A/B testing to optimize performance
- Collaborate with sales team on bottom-of-funnel optimization and improved lead qualification processes within Salesforce.com
- Maintain and enrich the quality and integrity of the sales and marketing database.
You should bring:
- 3+ years of demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with expertise using Pardot
- Experience with database management, building nurture programs, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns & programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Salesforce.com experience required. SQL experience is a plus
- Email deliverability knowledge & experience, including domain reputation, compliance, deliverability optimization, and tracking
- Excellent data analytical abilities to help drive decisions
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills - from concept to completion
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation, digital marketing and measurement
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.