HR & Compensation Analytics Assistant
Internet Brands is currently seeking a full-time Human Resources & Compensation Analytics Assistant. This position will work very closely with the Compensation Analyst on projects and day-to-day tasks.
Our ideal candidate is a resourceful, sharp, and motivated self-starter. Detail-orientation, accuracy, integrity, and a strong desire to contribute to a stellar team are required.
This is a great opportunity for a recent college grad who is looking to hit the ground running and gain more experience in a fast-paced corporate human resources department.
- Maintain regular reports, trackers and databases.
- Contribute to building new reports, trackers and databases related to HR & compensation.
- Draft and send out personnel action forms to the payroll department.
- Assist the Compensation Analyst with compensation projects and special reports.
- Handle sensitive and confidential compensation or financial data.
- Research and analyze market/salary data.
- Perform other duties as assigned within human resources & compensation.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft applications (i.e., Excel, Word, etc.).
- Strong work ethic and ability to maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills are essential.
- Analytical and problem solving skills; quantitative reasoning skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Comp, Compensation, Comp Analyst, Compensation Analyst, Web, Online, Econ, Economics, Analytics, Financial, Financial Analyst, Los Angeles, LA, Jobs, Finance, Operations, Analyst, Financial Modeling, Quant