Client Services Representative
Downers Grove based, Baystone Media, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Client Services Representative who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing online media company.
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide creative and strategic recommendations to clients based on the clients’ individual needs.
In this role you will:
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention .
- Conduct web presence analyses and assist clients with web design and SEO.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
-Upsell current clients to enhance their internet presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Support requests include:
- Website updates which include: basic changes/edits.
- Troubleshooting client Issues.
- Consult and upsell on additional products.
Nice To Have's:
- Telephone based client support or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of social media (Facebook for Businesses)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Basic HTML knowledge (Recognition, do not need ability to write code).
- Sales experience.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.