Marketing Coordinator - Fodor's Travel
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is seeking a smart, professional full-time Marketing Specialist to drive awareness of Fodor’s Travel and other brands in our Travel & Leisure division. This role will involve utilizing your creativity and marketing knowledge to help grow sales of Fodor’s print travel guide books and drive traffic to Fodors.com. This position reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Evaluate marketing opportunities for Fodor’s brand, guidebook sales, and Fodors.com.
- Analyze data and provide strategic insights to inform business decisions.
- Manage digital campaigns on Amazon Advertising.
- Research and evaluate consumer insights, marketing trends, and metadata keywords.
- Conduct industry and competitive analyses and share insights with the team.
- Manage book promotions in various channels including print, email newsletter, social media, and web.
- Help prepare sales presentations.
- Perform operational tasks such as entering metadata into the data management system and ensuring the information in the online store is up-to-date.
- Grow social media followers and engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
An outstanding candidate will possess:
- A balance of analytical (data-driven), strategic, and creative thinking.
- PC proficiency, including Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for marketing and social media and ability to bring new ideas.
- Proactive, willing to chip in, a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities and deadlines.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Creativity. Friendliness. A fun, outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ownership and pride in your work.
- A passion for travel.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.