Java Developer Intern
Internet Brands and WebMD are looking for a Java Developer Intern to join our team.
This is a part-time, paid position at $20/hr.
- Design and code new features and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong programming skills (Java, .Net, PHP).
- Strong CSS skills and some web design skill preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 and social networking websites.
During the later part of the internship and on the confirmation the candidate would work on a project with the following tech stack:
- Spring boot
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.