Inside Sales Representative
Martindale-Nolo is looking for Client Development Representatives to sell our popular pay per lead program to attorneys nationwide. The ideal candidate should be motivated to work independently prospecting and making B2B calls. They will need to have 1+ years’ experience with cold calling and lead generation, and the ability to quickly build rapport with potential clients. This position is based out of Pleasanton and has easy access to 680.
The Client Development Representative is responsible for developing new customer accounts in the legal community within an assigned territory. Each territory consists of a large base of solo/small (1-29 attorney) law firms. The right person will utilize their prospecting and consultative selling skills, high-energy and initiative to identify opportunities to sell Martindale-Nolo’s lead generation product. This is an inside sales hunter position, no post-sale account management or outside sales. This is a phone-heavy role; the right person will be comfortable making 50 or more calls per day.
This position offers a lucrative, uncapped monthly commission plan in addition to a base salary. Client Development Representatives can expect to earn an average total compensation of $60,000 annually, while top performers can earn $80,000 or more! We also offer full benefits, generous PTO and paid holidays, and other excellent benefits (onsite gym, employee discounts, and commuter spending accounts).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota.
- Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation.
- Consult with the client regarding lead generation strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline by maintaining accurate and complete information using Salesforce.
- 1 or more year successful sales experience, B2B experience highly desired.
- Demonstrated fearless cold calling, prospecting and a business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to successfully work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
What you can expect from this position:
- Meaningful work that makes a difference for your customer.
- Working within a recession proof, high growth industry.
- Leadership and advancement opportunities for those interested.
- Competitive compensation program.
With over 15 Million visitors a month, Martindale-Nolo Legal Marketing Network is the largest legal network online. Consumers visit our sites to get the free and trusted legal information verified by our staff of editors. Our SEO experts make sure that we rank in top position with search engines for a variety of keywords related to practice areas and topics we know consumers are searching for. Of the 15 million visitors, over 400,000 request legal help, and we deliver these inquiries to our clients — qualified attorneys ready to help. Check out our website to learn more: https://www.martindale.com/marketyourfirm/lead-generation.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.