Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Accounting / Finance team!
- Ensure vendors are paid accurately and assist both external/internal departments with questions relating to invoices, payments and expense distributions.
- Create, maintain and file accounts payable files on a weekly basis.
- Process wires daily in multiple bank accounts and database systems.
- Enter invoices in multiple process levels, running, matching and mailing invoices to checks.
- Prepare monthly accruals (actual and estimated) batched with journal entries. Coordinate 1099 mailings.
- Download positive pay (checks) to bank and banking analysis/reconciliation for Accounting.
- Responsible for month-end closing of accounts payable.
- Reply to daily email and phone requests for check and invoice status.
- Integrate with key personnel in various departments when called upon to do so and assist managers with special audit projects as needed.
- Previous accounts payables experience required.
- Attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation along with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be analytical, assertive, organized, detail and people-oriented, and have good business sense.
- Should also possess excellent telephone skills and be able to multi-task.
- College education preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.