Technology Admin Specialist
Internet Brands - CarsDirect/Auto Credit Express is looking for a Technology Admin Specialist. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful, take-charge individual who wants to join a stellar team. Candidate must be a motivated, optimistic, detail-oriented, with effective problem-solving skills.
Internet Brands - CarsDirect/Auto Credit Express sees technology as its future. In this position, you will have the opportunity to display your technical skills and your ability to work as a team through relationship building skills. Your success will be rewarded as your opportunities continue to GROW!
- Audit changes to software and web sites being considered for deployment:
- Check source control repositories to ensure proper tracking of changes.
- Evaluate changes for correctness, making fixes or suggesting adjustments when appropriate.
- Perform testing in development/staging environments.
- Communicate within the organization about QA activities.
- Deploy changes to software and web sites:
- Physically deploy changes to production environments (file uploads, etc.).
- Perform post-release production testing.
- Communicate within the organization about production releases.
- Support business initiatives related to software/data/web sites:
- Learn our business model and apply this knowledge to help improve our products and processes.
- Participate in project meetings/discussions.
- Assist in requesting, documenting and communicating changes.
- Provide IT support for the office:
- Manage Windows Active Directory Users and Groups
- Deploy Windows and Mac workstations
- Support and monitor Print Server and File Share.
- Support VOIP phone system as a liaison to VoIP service provider.
- Perform helpdesk support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot/Review corporate antivirus/anti-malware software.
- Basic network troubleshooting (LAN/WLAN) at the office.
- Create/update documentation for configurations, processes and procedures.
- Be cross-trained in various other IT duties to provide skill overlap.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of simultaneous tasks & deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Produce quality work under pressure, while keeping a professional attitude with co-workers.
- Ability to share information and communicate technical information to local and remote team members in a friendly, concise manner.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Patience and ability to educate users in how to avoid or resolve problems.
- Ability to produce clear technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to follow workplace rules as laid out in employee documentation.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a sense of humor and love technology!
- Experience doing tech support including Windows environment administration.
- Experience with RingCentral is a plus.
- Experience in operating system deployments is a plus.
- Experience in web development or other software development is a plus.
- Experience working with data or databases is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.