Front End Developer
Officite is the leading provider of websites and Internet marketing for the medical community. Our turnkey services range from customizable website designs to local search engine marketing, social networking and patient reviews management. With over a decade of experience in the industry, unmatched client support and multiple services under one roof, we’ve helped more than 6,000 medical practices launch their online presence.
Web Designer Role Opportunity:
We are looking for an entry-level web developer/designer with a college degree; strong technical and creative design skills; outstanding customer service; and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Create and review web sites from templates.
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, creating and editing flash animations, making template color changes, create and edit buttons, images, and navigation).
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communications, verbally and written, to clients.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution.
- Set realistic client expectations on timeline and budget for issue resolution.
- Identify possible issues with the platform and work with product development to resolve.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Be a mentor for team members and assist with development of technical and customer service skills, including training new team members.
- Experience using graphic/interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Flash/ActionScript.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detailed oriented, accurate and efficient.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills (ability to adapt to new software and systems).
- Online portfolio requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in web site design and development or equivalent.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.