Media Planning Consultant
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a TV & Radio Media expert to consult with our Marketing team. You will be working directly with the CMO as well as the operating teams to develop a world-class broadcast media strategy that will power our offerings in Legal, Health, and Automotive.
You will be responsible for helping to develop our TV and radio strategy across multiple channels, potentially at both the local and national level. You will also provide clear data reporting and uncover insights and recommendations which otherwise might be missed. To succeed, you’ll bring expertise in direct response TV media, reporting, analysis, and communication of recommendations.
- Consult on all broadcast media planning and buying either directly or through our agency partner
- Generate ideas and articulate best practices
- Create and deliver reporting for all direct response TV campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and their business impact
- Gauge media performance to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Leveraging the data reporting and your experience, generate hypotheses and actionable recommendations to improve the performance of the campaigns
- Monitor competitors in traditional media channels and provide POV on various strategies in the marketplace
- 5 years of experience in a media agency or client-side role, immersed in the analysis of Direct Response TV marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to translate data into well-articulated insights and optimization ideas
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels
- Experience with a multi-touch attribution model a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.