Client Support Manager
Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small to medium-sized healthcare practices. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media management, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and eye care industries.
The Client Support Manager is responsible for leading a team of Client Support Representatives to provide service excellence to our healthcare practice clients. This position is responsible for owning the team’s deliverables, motivating the team to achieve department goals and targets, deploying resources for ongoing service and projects, monitoring performance, and providing coaching and feedback. Quality and timeliness of deliverables are vital to success in this role. The successful candidate will be comfortable developing and implementing strategies to improve client service, increase client retention and support the product management process for iMatrix. The Client Support Manager identifies projects necessary to improve our service offerings, gains support for their projects, and develops and implements plans for change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all client touch points, such as the web, phone, email, and paper statements are aligned to create a cohesive, consistent, and loyalty-building client experience.
- Ensures the ongoing competency of the Client Support staff. Provides team members with performance feedback during regularly scheduled one on one meetings and immediate feedback on performance.
- Motivates, leads, and supports Client Support team members to provide professional, consultative customer service. Holds regularly scheduled team meetings to communicate organizational direction, goals, current events, policies, procedures, etc.
- Develops an effective organizational structure. Ensures effective hiring, orientation, integration and ongoing training, and supervision of the staff, including the management of productivity and quality.
- Routinely evaluates and identifies opportunities for workflow changes/improvements that enhance overall communications, systems, and processes within the department.
- Develops, implements, and maintains standard operating processes for all Client Support functions. Ensures that these processes lead to efficient and effective operations of the department.
- Actively participates in the development of an enterprise-wide client experience strategy that describes the intended client experience and guides the allocation of resources and project prioritization.
- Ensures that staff is properly trained in all Client Service responsibilities and iMatrix products.
- Ensures effective collaboration with all internal and external individuals, departments, and stakeholders.
- Develops, deploys, and maintains necessary metrics to assess client satisfaction and the mechanisms to collect client feedback. Analyzes results to identify client satisfaction levels leading to process changes, product changes, or new programs to improve client satisfaction, loyalty, growth, and retention.
- Documents and maintains all standard operating processes and procedures. Works with the Client Support team to create product support documentation and ratify client-specific documentation prior to publishing.
- Strong organizational, cross-functional planning, analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize multiple data points and research inputs to develop conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Leadership experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a leadership position
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Expert collaboration and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in developing and managing employees
- Experience with implementation and support of SaaS applications is a plus
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Ability to work extended hours to achieve business/project objectives
- Ability to respond to “on-call” issues outside of scheduled work hours
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience preferred
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.