Customer Success Manager
Martindale-Avvo is growing and seeking a driven, self-starting Customer Success Manager to onboard, expand revenue and drive customer success for our attorney customers. This individual is focused on enhancing the overall customer relationship and retention rates by providing a seamless customer experience with Martindale-Avvo. You will do this by managing the customer through their entire post-sale lifecycle including onboarding, communicating best practices, upselling and ensuring their success with Martindale-Avvo. This individual will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with key legal clients, advocating on their behalf and fostering their success.
We value confident, detail-oriented individuals that are proactive and naturally curious. What you will do in this role:
- Provide strategic consultative guidance while assisting clients in the optimization of their program
- Onboard and support customers while providing the highest level of customer service and support
- Provide education and develop opportunities for upselling and other revenue expansion opportunities
- Help clients understand and maximize the value of their services
- Manage retention efforts for assigned clients with regularly scheduled check-in
- Achieve KPI targets such as client retention rate, up-sell revenue, CRM task completion % and task age
- Ability to analyze and interpret data such as performance metrics and historical trends
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Martindale-Avvo customers to the highest degree
- Proactively identify areas for improvements and optimization within the customer success/account management process
What you bring:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task based on established deadlines, customer needs, and business interests
- Detail oriented and able to execute responsibilities at a high level with minimal supervision
- Ability to problem solve on behalf of accounts
- Ability to gain technical competence in utilizing back-end account management portals and systems
- Must have Salesforce and Microsoft Excel competency
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.