Los Angeles based Internet Brands, a leading digital media and SaaS company is seeking Sales Planner to provide key support to our sales team.This position will work within our Travel & Leisure department, which includes many high-profile sites, such as Fodor’s, FlyerTalk, and WikiTravel.
- Team with sales and ad operations to create on-line sales campaigns and optimize their success.
- Support sales team in pre-sales efforts including, but not limited to: research and competitive analysis, inventory confirmation, and preparation of media plans and decks.
- Primary point person for post-sale client communications, conflict resolution, and relationship building.
- Ensure client and sales vendor issues are resolved efficiently.
- Set proper client expectations, and exceed them.
- Utilize a working knowledge of the company's suite of sites and services to retain existing clients and encourage new business.
- Team with sales and A/R department to ensure billing accuracy and assist in revenue reporting.
- Provide weekly reporting to management; including account renewals, client feedback, retention status, and others as needed.
- Work overtime as needed.
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 1 year of account management experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Excellent communication skills over both email and phone.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple assignments at once.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- Negotiation skills a plus.
- Experience with online advertising and/or ad servers a big plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.