Senior Salesforce Project Manager
Internet Brands is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to manage a complex project portfolio. You will be responsible for managing projects involved in the implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- General management and delivery of projects.
- Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Work with internal and offshore development teams to execute against requirements.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Enhance project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a software project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience that includes deployment of enterprise level Salesforce implementation.
- Proven project leadership skills including direct oversight and accountability for completion.
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA/Greenhopper).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with technical and business stakeholders.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.