Martindale-Avvo is looking for a full time PPC Specialist to join our dynamic New Providence team! The Specialist primary goal is to manage the PPC Google Adwords campaigns of our law firm clients. You’ll be responsible for setting the strategy for new campaigns, make strategic decisions that are tied to all PPC-related tasks and deliverables. Additionally you would act as the primary point of contact for any campaign inquiries throughout its’ life cycle and play a central role in providing tangible evidence of the value of PPC to the client, as well as support the sales team in retaining clients. This role requires advanced knowledge and experience in working with Google Adwords and other paid advertising such as: Bing and Facebook ads.
- Consult with the Clients: Understand the client’s marketing objectives, using your PPC knowledge to recommend strategies that increase targeting impressions and foster higher conversations. Ensure onboarding and billing tasks are executed efficiently across the client portfolio.
- Build Campaigns from Scratch: Ability to include keyword research, campaign builds, text ads mobile compatibility budget and bid management.
- Establish Metrics: Create monthly reports which integrate your strategy into the overall marketing plan. Communicate regularly via phone and email with the client, give routine updates on campaign performance.
- Manage the Campaign: Routinely check in on the spend-levels and conversions, adapt accordingly to maximize the ROI for the attorney. Scope new sales, and analyze history and level of competitivity so that ad spend charged is charged appropriately and your client sees success.
- Be a Team Player: Support the Sales Team by efficiently managing the team queue in Salesforce, acknowledge cases within 24 hours and complete requests within 48 hours.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with PPC/SEM management and optimization. Including prior experience in managing large-scale, highly competitive PPC campaigns.
- Ability to analyze PPC reports, identify opportunities for new campaigns and work within deadlines.
- Experience in A/B split testing and conversation rate optimizations.
- Understanding of and experience in landing page optimization strategy and its implementation.
- Ability to read and edit HTML and CSS, experience working with Wordpress.
- Knowledge and fluency with Google Analytics.
- Strong communications skills, with ability to think creatively, identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Google Adwords certification is a plus.
The PPC Specialist position requires a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ office. There is no remote/telecommute option.
For consideration you must be able to provide a current or recent domain accompanied by the appropriate Adwords or Analytics report that was sent to the client.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.