- Converts approved Photoshop proofs into W3C-validated markup.
- Ensures each build functions correctly on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Works efficiently to meet or exceed development metrics for time and design standards.
- Works closely with Web Producers to complete projects accurately and on time.
- Provides occasional assistance to Web Designers to ensure features in the design phase can be produced during development.
- Makes on-the-fly design changes using Photoshop as necessary.
- Participates in team meetings and contributes ideas and solutions.
- At least 3 years experience developing web sites in CSS, HTML, and PHP.
- Has an online or physical portfolio of past work, showing skills in both design and development.
- AA in computer sciences or other related field, or equivalent proven work experience.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in latest standards for responsive design.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop.
- Must be familiar with Photoshop shape layers, layer comps, layer effects, and smart objects.
- Knowledge of SEO standards a plus.
- Ability to hand-code using a text editor, Dreamweaver preferred.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues surrounding browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE8+) and OS compatibility.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time, based on project metrics.
- Capable of using an FTP program to transfer and backup files.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.