Technical Project Manager
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for an Internet/Mobile-savvy Project Manager to lead a variety of mobile application development initiatives. You will be playing an integral role in all aspects of the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and teams with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently through the entire software development life cycle from initial conception through launch.
- Collaborate with business owners and operational teams to identify requirements and update them on project status.
- Own the project vision and communicate to all parties involved.
- Resolve project design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements and launched on a timely basis.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency on all project features.
- Coordinate and participate in investigative efforts for data mining, business analysis, and QA purposes.
- Participate in efforts to continuously improve the software development process.
- 2+ years mobile project management experience (ideally in an internet/software company).
- Experience with different software development methodologies including Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall.
- Experience with mobile native application development life cycle (iOS and Android preferred).
- Strong experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of user interface best practices, mobile application design, & usability.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral), organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Comfortable working with remote sources at different time zones, and the ability to efficiently manage and measure productivity.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff from entry-level employees to C-level executives.
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently; working with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience as a Mobile App Developer a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.