Service & Support Representative
Nolo, the nation's leading provider of self-help legal, business, and consumer information, is looking for a full-time, customer-service oriented individual to join our close-knit Service & Support team. We work together to make the law more accessible to the public by providing legal information on the Internet, in books and software, and on online applications. The person in this role will contribute to this mission by providing customer service and product support to Nolo's customers over the phone.
- Assist Customers with Nolo software, books, downloads, lawyer directory, and online applications
- Respond to heavy volume of inquiries about Nolo orders, products, and services through Salesforce
- Process and register customer data from Nolo.com online forms (e.g. PPA's, LLC's, patents, etc.)
- Process orders and resolve problems in Magento database program
- Diagnose and carefully walk non-tech-savvy customers through technical troubleshooting
- Utilize Google Drive to create, share, reference and maintain documents and spreadsheets
- Communicate with vendors and Nolo staff orally and in writing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills (50 words/min. and 10-key by touch)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organized: able to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks
- Patient: Can work effectively in sensitive and high-stress situations
- Team player: excited about contributing to the organization and vision of the Service & Support Team
- 2+ years of technical support or customer service experience
- Familiarity with Mac and Windows Operating System
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.