Martindale-Avvo is the leader in legal marketing, helping solo practitioners and small law firms grow their practice. We are currently experiencing high-growth, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join our team in New Providence, New Jersey.
If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching, and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in excellently as a marketing analyst with our marketing team servicing six different business units as part of Martindale-Avvo. In this position, you will spend your days gathering and analyzing information, creating management reports, summarizing data with graphs and tables, and working with your marketing team colleagues to identify trends and next steps. You will work closely with our Senior SEO Specialist, B2B, to assess our sites’ performance, and recommend and implement improvements. If you are a critical thinker who is detail-oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
- Analyze email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), and organic/website marketing results to identify trends, successes and gaps to be addressed.
- Dig deep into data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions and recommend adjustments to B2B website strategy to quickly stay on top of the search engines.
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
- 1+ years of experience working in a hands-on analytics role, Marketing Analytics experience highly desired.
- Experience in modeling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL, Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics, web optimization, or data management platforms.
- Advanced proficiency working with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Understanding of, or experience with SEO or SEM.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness.
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, and SEMRush.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot) a plus.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.