Internet Brands is a web media company based in Los Angeles. We are looking to add to our stellar Payroll team!
As a Payroll Specialist, you'll get to:
- Assist with processing payroll from beginning to end for 300+ employees in ADP Workforce Now
- Process multiple payrolls using Kronos HR and Payroll Modules – Bi-weekly, monthly and Off-cycle payrolls.
- Assist in preparing manual checks for terminated employees (Multi-States)
- Research employee payroll inquires and answer Kronos questions through the ticketing system
- Create upload files from (Precept to Kronos, Fidelity to Kronos)
- Oversees the review & reconciliation of pre-processing
- Assist with other special projects as required
- Transmission of 401K / 409 A files to Fidelity
- Prepare and transmit TSA first of the month files
- Assist in training of staff in Payroll State & Federal laws and regulations
- Prepare and process Year-End files for W2 and 1099’s
- Prepare communications emails for Payroll
- Calculate and prepare spreadsheets for Rounding of OT on ADP Payroll & OT Commissions
- Assist in system implementations and upgrades
- Transmission of weekly On-Demand check file
- Transmission of Contractors payment via Pay Pal and wires
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Payroll laws and regulations
What you should bring:
- Minimum 2 year of Payroll / Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in accounting or finance
- Handling the full process of Multi-State complex payrolls
- Kronos Time & Attendance system
- ADP Workforce Now – Payroll/ T&A systems
- Great follow-through skills, and good with math and logic
- Great customer service mindset
- Attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and willingness to work overtime.
- Problem solving abilities for complex payroll issues
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.