Account Development Consultant
Looking to connect with a company that values your individuality and rewards performance? Then we'd love to hear from you! Here at iMatrix, we are currently looking for an Account Development Consultant to join our web marketing team. Our culture will be like no other company you've worked for - here your hard work will be rewarded! Our managers will work with you to be the very best that you can be.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making outbound prospecting calls to existing clients.
- Qualifying clients and setting second appointments for demos.
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments of existing clients.
- Improving performance and effectiveness of clients existing product.
- Providing product and service demos to qualified existing clients.
- Demonstrating features and providing presentations to existing clients.
- Quoting prices and preparing paperwork for orders.
- Overcoming technical and business objections of existing clients.
- Documenting communications with existing customers.
- Participating in internal product development and improvement.
- Regular interface and problem solving with company directors and executives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Sales Experience: 3+ years preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Requires prior experience in Web Marketing oriented role with regards to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), PPC (Pay Per Click), SMO (Social Media Optimization), and/or Video Marketing.
- Requires excellent communication skills, previous sales and/or account management experience, and general knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
- Salesforce CRM-- a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Account Development Consultant, Inside Sales, Sales, Media, San Diego, Professional, Prospecting, Clients, Marketing, Jobs