Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for an Internet-savvy Project Manager to lead a variety of web application and back-end development initiatives, playing an integral role in all aspects of the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects and teams with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently through the entire software development life cycle from initial conception through launch.
- Collaborate with business owners and operational teams to identify requirements and update them on project status.
- Own the project vision and communicate to all parties involved.
- Resolve project design or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements and launched on a timely basis.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency on all project features.
- Coordinate and participate in investigative efforts for data mining, business analysis, and QA purposes.
- Participate in efforts to continuously improve the software development process.
- Minimum of 2 years software project management experience (ideally in an internet company).
- Experience with different software development methodologies including Waterfall, Scrum, or Agile.
- Strong experience in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Strong understanding of user interface best practices, web application design, & usability.
- Experience with distributed systems including an understanding of back-end web architectures and technologies.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral), organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff from entry level employees to C-level executives.
- Friendly personality and positive attitude.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.