Jr. Technical Project Manager - Contractor (3 months)
Internet Brands is currently seeking a web-savvy Technical Project Manager to join our Automotive vertical. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills in software project management and web technologies while working on high traffic, consumer-facing websites, and consumer software.
- General management of web software projects.
- Work with product, business, and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Work with our internal development team to execute against requirements.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Enhance the project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
- 2+ years of experience in a web project coordinator or manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
- Strong understanding of the development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, and responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Understanding and experience in UI/UX best practices.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization/Marketing principles and best practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA).
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Consumer-facing web company experience is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.