Internet Brands, Inc. is a leading Internet media company that operates community and e-commerce websites in the automotive, careers, home, money and business, shopping, and travel and leisure categories. With a flexible and scalable platform, Internet Brands operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions. Internet Brands' sites are often leaders in their categories and have received dozens of best-in-class awards.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 6+ years’ experience
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM IST
- 5+ years of experience launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product experimentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and writing skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create innovative products with a user-centered design, identify and drive product goals, and interface with engineers.
- Unique opportunity to drive the strategy, design, and delivery of products in our Legal vertical - the leading legal marketplace, connecting consumers and attorneys.
- Responsible for the development of innovative concepts, working with various stakeholders, to promote and guide A/B testing initiatives and development of capabilities.
- Participate in designing resilient processes and procedures and be comfortable setting them aside in cases where a job just must get done.
- Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products.
- Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position IB products
- Interface with business, content, and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to drive and execute SEO strategy.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.