Director of Search Marketing
Downers Grove-based Officite is currently seeking a Director of Search Marketing to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Reputation Management, and SEO Copywriting teams for three brands: Officite, Baystone, and TherapySites. Additional responsibilities include being the go-between for C-level management and search team operations.
- Establish team metrics, reporting, and performance reviews based on weekly measurables.
- Monitor all daily/weekly/monthly output of search team members.
- Serve as team expert for search engine optimization, Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click, Facebook Advertising, and Reputation Management programs as well as account management, analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Be the main point-of-contact for escalated client campaigns. This includes addressing client concerns in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast and use market research, web analytics, and search engine technology data to work with team members to evaluate, adjust, and redirect search team efforts and campaigns as necessary.
- Direct and manage resources in the delivery of all client programs and services and work closely with the team to ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed by all team members by actively monitoring campaigns and enhancing as needed.
- Constantly analyze, recommend and implement upon approval improvements to programs to meet client online search marketing objectives.
- Responsible for making sure that program milestones are achieved within set timeframes.
- Ensure the Search team follows established procedures for products sold.
- Provide C-level management with weekly department status reporting and additional reporting as needed.
- Hire and train new team members as needed. This includes informing new team members of rules and requirements of their job and ensuring they are taught how to perform job functions per company standards.
- Maintain Google Partner relationship with Google.
- Work with corporate marketing team on project initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Proven history of operational process improvement
- Facebook Advertising experience preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of SEO & PPC experience with progressively more responsibility
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience, including managing people and being accountable for the operations of the department.
- Three or more years of experience in managing complex, technically-challenging projects.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.