Website Fulfillment Specialist
Martindale-Hubbell, a 140-year-plus firm, owns and operates the largest legal network on the Internet. Today, Martindale-Hubbell offers solutions for both professional and consumer markets – websites and market services to law firms and legal information and referrals to consumers. Our online destinations (www.lawyers.com, etc.) contain profiles for over one million lawyers and firms in the United States, Canada and 160 other countries, serving as a fundamental legal resource and marketing tool. Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
This position requires a daily presence in our New Providence, NJ office.
Our Project Management is looking for a Fulfillment Specialist to join our team! The Specialist supports Martindale-Hubbell and Avvo websites fulfillment and provides quality service to both Clients and Sales via multiple channels. The Specialist will provide professional assistance in the pre-fulfillment and fulfillment process, including completing intake forms, assisting with creation and management of project workflow and performing Quality Checks, as well as making website updates as needed. Additionally, this position will provide support to the Project Manager role and assist in the fulfillment process and other internal website needs.
- Answer and manage all inbound calls, emails and tickets according to department standards and schedules.
- Follow existing processes for requesting design or development support to meet client needs including documentation of client interaction and website status.
- Assist Sales and Clients in completing the intake forms for website fulfillment on both inbound calls and performing scheduled call-backs for completion.
- Perform Quality Review of completed intake forms, as needed; and Quality Checks of websites prior to preview link being sent to the Client.
- Provide consistent quality service and support assistance by adhering to department procedures, standards, goals, and metrics set forth by the Manager.
- May participate in creating department documentation for product troubleshooting guides and/or department procedures and take on various department projects when needed.
- Strong Customer Service, Web Design and Communication Skills (both verbal and written).
- General knowledge of web best practices, including basic SEO. Learns topics when necessary for current task from a variety of resources.
- Can identify errors in formatting, grammar, spelling or sense and make corrections as needed.
- Can write simple intro or summary content for compact website features such as buttons, buckets or widgets.
- 2 years of work experience in this capacity strongly preferred.
- Possess the ability to communicate complex technical terminology and issues to clients and employees in a way that they can comprehend.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, multi-task, and manage projects.
- Masters the concepts, functionality and backend support of a templated design tool (i.e. internally, WordPress or Internal Software) ranging from addressing Website fulfillment issues and troubleshooting to escalating technical issues.
- Handles product cycle knowledge that involves fulfillment, renewals, losses and cancellations as well as how product expiration schedules and interaction with existing dependencies.
- Familiarity with call logging/trouble-ticket applications is strongly preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.